Write Your Child
Want to write your child but don’t know what to say? Click on one of the 4 form letters prepared for you below to help guide you through letter writing.
General Letter Writing Ideas
Topics to write your child about:
· Name and age of the members of your family that live in your house.
· Where you live.
· What your family enjoys to do.
· Where your family enjoys to go.
· Describe your church.
· Describe your job.
· Why you are sponsoring them.
· What Jesus has done in your life.
· Prayer requests
· Holidays- what is coming up and how you celebrate it.
· How you serve others.
· Encourage their schooling
· Encourage them God is with them.
· Encourage them to trust God.
Always ask them questions in turn, giving them plenty of things to answer you back with.
Email your child at email@example.com or click the button above.